Q: If I recharge my battery would it affect my computer

I was told that if I recharge my battery it would affect my cars computer is it true We want to recharge it using another car but we don't know if it will affect it
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

There are right ways to charge a battery, and there are wrong ways. If you are attempting to jump start the vehicle and then let the alternator charge the battery, then you should have no issues with the computer. This is assuming you connect the batteries correctly. Hooking jumper cables up backwards will absolutely hurt the electronics. If you are using a portable charging station that plugs into your homes power, you will want to set it correctly for what you would like to accomplish. There are different settings for a fast charge (usually used for jump starting), and there are settings for a slow charge (to charge battery gradually without ever turning in the vehilce). You will want to know and understand the charging technique you are using.

3. If I recharge my battery would it affect my computer