Q: If HB has TDC mark in wrong location, will it still work?

I bought a new Harmonic balancer off eBay for my 99 Toyota 4Runner 3.4L. When it arrived, I placed it next to the original HB. The mark for TDC on the new HB is in a different location then the mark on the original HB. The original HB has the mark to the drivers side when placed on the crankshaft with crankshaft at TDC. The new HB has the mark on the passenger side when placed on the crankshaft with the crankshaft at TDC. As long as I have the crankshaft and both cams aligned to TDC, will the new HB still work properly even though the mark for TDC does not line up with the numbers on the timing cover?

3. If HB has TDC mark in wrong location, will it still work?