Q: Q: Idle issues

As soon as I crank it will idle all way to Rev unless I cut switch off

The idle air control valve should not be able to idle the engine more than about 3000 rpm. If the engine goes higher than that, you have a major vacuum leak or the throttle is stuck open for some reason. Look at all the hoses that connect to the intake manifold and the brake booster to see if you see any broken or loose hoses. Remove the big inlet hose to the throttle body and look in at the throttle plates to see if they are stuck open more than about the thickness of a piece of paper. If they are open more than this, then you have a problem with the throttle body or cable. If you cannot see any issues, consider having a mechanic come and diagnose this idle problem for you.

3. Q: Idle issues