Q: Should your repair or replace stabilizer links on a 2005 Ford Freestar

loose stabilizer links.

Typically if you have bad stabilizer links then they should be replaced as an assembly. In most cases it is the bushings that fail, but the links that they mount to become distorted over time. To ensure that they last for some time they should be replaced as an assembly. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [replace your stabilizer links] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/stabilizer-bar-links-replacement

• Should your repair or replace stabilizer links on a 2005 Ford Freestar