Q: I would like to know what the labor guide says to replace my engine with another used engine?

turbo blew and parts went into the engine according to the shop I took it to and they said the engine would have to be rebuilt or replaced so I was wondering how much time it is supposed to take by a professional to compare to the estimate they gave me.

Billing question sent to CS for cost of and engine swap.

When it comes to replacing an engine, the cost of the replacement or rebuild will vary based on what shop is performing the work and if there is anything damaged making the engine swap take more time to replace or rebuild.

3. I would like to know what the labor guide says to replace my engine with another used engine?