Q: I need my whole door lock system on a Nissan changed, keypad and all 2001 Nissan Maxima

Y

Hi there - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic can offer at this time. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.

3. I need my whole door lock system on a Nissan changed, keypad and all 2001 Nissan Maxima