Q: I want to what is the issue if the code number is P0306?

asked by on October 26, 2016

While I driving check engine light came and was flushing. I checked that in workshop by computer and it's show (cylinder 6 misfire detected P0306) And I replace the coil for this cylinder but it came again. what can I do?

Spark Plugs Replacement $96.63 - $636.71 Get a Quote
Fuel Injector Replacement $379.42 - $3631.88 Get a Quote
Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there, many faults will cause a misfire in cylinder 6 with your 2007 Lexus LS460. You have done great in replacing the coil pack as these can defiantly cause the misfire. Other potential causes are the spark plugs, fuel injector, vacuum leak, wiring harness fault, or a failing cylinder. If you’d like further help, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the cause misfire and perform any repairs to get your vehicle running normally again.