Q: I wana purchasw this jaguar x type 03 but transmiasion only works in reverse dont know anh thing about transmissions so a few poi

asked by on September 19, 2017

Im going to purchase a jaguar x type 2003 but transimision only works in reverse i seen thst i mite need to check the fluid level but besides that i dont know trying not to purchase a new one

Hi Paper T. Thanks for contacting us tonight. This type of transmission problem is commonly due to inner seal damage or other internal component failure. Unless you’re ready to replace the transmission or able to completely rebuild, you might want to avoid buying this vehicle.