Q: Car is skipping while idling and while driving. Added new spark plugs and wires and it's still doing the same thing

Do you think I have a bad coil pack? The car has been running fine until a couple of weeks ago,added new spark plugs and wires and car is still misfiring

Hey there. The coil pack is one of a few different components that can contribute to a misfire. The ignition module which sits beneath the coil pack can be at fault. Other components can be a faulty fuel injector or injectors, as well as a crankshaft sensor. If any of the injectors have a poor spray pattern, this can contribute to a misfire. Also, if the crankshaft sensor signal is erratic to the engine control module, a misfire can occur. I recommend having a certified technician inspect the misfire in person so that this can be corrected.

• Car is skipping while idling and while driving. Added new spark plugs and wires and it's still doing the same thing