Q: Car is skipping while idling and while driving. Added new spark plugs and wires and it's still doing the same thing

Do you think I have a bad coil pack? The car has been running fine until a couple of weeks ago,added new spark plugs and wires and car is still misfiring

Hey there. The coil pack is one of a few different components that can contribute to a misfire. The ignition module which sits beneath the coil pack can be at fault. Other components can be a faulty fuel injector or injectors, as well as a crankshaft sensor. If any of the injectors have a poor spray pattern, this can contribute to a misfire. Also, if the crankshaft sensor signal is erratic to the engine control module, a misfire can occur. I recommend having a certified technician inspect the misfire in person so that this can be corrected.

3. Car is skipping while idling and while driving. Added new spark plugs and wires and it's still doing the same thing