Q: Q: Power loss

My car is suffering from a loss of power and I can't drive it.

Having your car lose power is never a pleasant experience, especially if it is in a location where it cannot stay. There could be a variety of things that can cause your Chevy Colorado to experience a loss of power. These include a faulty Mass Air Flow sensor, a bad Oxygen sensor or possibly low fuel pressure. Due to the large variety of components that can duplicate these symptoms, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and inspect your Chevy. They will have the tools and knowledge to identify exactly why your Chevy is experiencing a lack of power and assist you in making the repairs necessary to get you back on the road again.

3. Q: Power loss