Q: I took an engine from a 2002 Dodge Intrepid and put it in a 2000 Chrysler 300M do I need to leave the fuse block under the hood fr

I just bought a 2000 model Chrysler 300M from my sister-in-law she had a mechanic put a 2000 model Dodge Intrepid engine inside of it for replacement the car cuts on shuts off cuts on shuts off cuz I said so now it doesn't crank it all has nothing I just checked the fuse block someone jumped all of the 20 amp fuses and the fuse block is cracked and really very very shaky do I need the fuse block from the Dodge Intrepid engine or do I keep the same fuse block that's in the car and will it work for that Intrepid engine

3. I took an engine from a 2002 Dodge Intrepid and put it in a 2000 Chrysler 300M do I need to leave the fuse block under the hood fr