Q: I saw the video already, i did what the video said but the piece broke.How do I remove it if it's broken?

I saw the video already, i did what the video said but the piece broke.How do I remove it if it's broken?

Hi there. It depends on what is broken and how it’s stuck which would determine the right procedure on how to remove. Unfortunately, we can’t offer this type of assistance over our platform, so you might want to purchase that service manual I recommended; as they typically have sections on completing these type of emergency repairs.

3. I saw the video already, i did what the video said but the piece broke.How do I remove it if it's broken?