Q: I recently noticed a bubble on the sidewall of my tire. Is it safe to drive 1 mile to shop?

I recently noticed a bubble on the sidewall of my tire. Is it safe to drive 1 mile to shop?

a tire that has a bubble on the side wall is caused when the tire sidewall cords have broke. The tire is now like a balloon and may pop at any time. I would not recommend driving on the tire unless you drive very slow just in case it pops while driving. Stay under 20 mph if you only have to drive one mile.

3. I recently noticed a bubble on the sidewall of my tire. Is it safe to drive 1 mile to shop?