Q: I recently had my throttle body cleaned and an induction service, now I have a bad mass air flow sensor?!

In November I paid 900.00to get my throttle body cleaned and an induction service, transmission flush, new battery and a cooling system service...now today my car is cutting off and the dealer says I need a mass airflow sensor, to the tube of $400. Is it worth fixing with 105,000 miles? Could the recent throttle body and induction cleaning have caused the air flow sensor problem?

3. I recently had my throttle body cleaned and an induction service, now I have a bad mass air flow sensor?!