Q: I need to replace all tpms sensors with genuine sensors

How much does it cost?

3. I need to replace all tpms sensors with genuine sensors

Q: Car steering wobble at speed of 40 kmph

Hello - there are a couple of possibilities for this behavior, all of them a safety concern. A tire with separating tread can behave in this fashion - an air bubble can form inside the tire which causes low speed...

Q: Turned on heater car started shaking turn it off and on it stopped shaking never did it again. Was snowing why did it do thst?

Hi Tony. Thanks for sending your question to us tonight. When you turn on a heater or AC unit, it causes additional drag on the engine. This can cause small issues like clogged fuel injectors or other components failures to...

Q: Idiling issue

The power braking system in your 2012 Toyota Highlander uses an engine vacuum to increase the operators brake pedal effort and applies a higher amount of pressure on the brake assemblies. This function is found in today's higher performing vehicles....