Q: I need help with finding the right size and product wheel spacers.

I need help to find which spacers/wheel adapters are best for my car. I have. 2013 Ford Escape and don't understand thr measurements and are looking for help. I'm looking for 50-60 mm wheel spacers.thanks

When it comes to installing the wheel spacers, first jack up the vehicle and place it on jack stands. Then turn the steering all the way to the left or right, depending on what side you are on. Then take off the original wheel and put the other wheel on where the wheel will be fitted. Keep the tire about 1 to 1 and 1/2 inch away from the frame and measure the center of the hub to the center of the wheel that will mount to the hub. This will give you an idea of how much of a distance you need to make up. Then install the correct size of spacer you need. Click here for a size rating of spacers that you need. If you need further assistance with your wheel spacers, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.