I have a 97 4wd expedition when being drive it shudders&wont go over 20 mph I've changed the trans&4wd but still does the same thi

My car was driven on the freeway fell into four-wheel drive and then started to shudder& Shake it won't go over 20 mph I change the transmission in the four-wheel drive unit but it still does the same problem and it does it in all 4 wheel drive all-wheel drive 4 low and 4 high and 2 wheel drive. please help it's been very expensive switching the transmission in 4-wheel drive unit. also my Speedo tach out it just goes all the way and gets buried and I'm only going around 20 miles an hour

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your axle or with your engine. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue before spending any more money on repairs that may not resolve the issue.