Q: I need a oil pan in gasket but the shop tell me they gotta move the transmission to

The shop told me they had some with the transmission two to get the oil pan.

Hello. Removing the transmission is a route that some people would take one replacing an oil pan gasket on your particular vehicle. Replacing the oil pan gasket involves hoisting the engine up in order to separate it from the frame of the vehicle to get the oil pan out. Whether the transmission is removed or the engine is just hoisted up there are still so many other things which have to be removed to replace the oil pan it will still be a very laborious job either way. Things to be removed or disconnected on your vehicle when doing the gasket are, the exhaust, EGR valve, disconnecting the fuel lines, and relieving the air conditioning freon pressure.

3. I need a oil pan in gasket but the shop tell me they gotta move the transmission to