Q: Where the orifice tube on 2013 Chrysler 200

asked by on July 29, 2017

Where the orifice tube on 2013 Chrysler 200

Expansion Valve (Orifice Tube) Replacement $251.80 - $990.71 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The orifice tube is located in one of several places. For your make and model, you should be able to locate it between the condenser outlet and the evaporator inlet. It will be placed in-line with the refrigerant line. Replacing it will mean that you have to open the AC system and expose it to the atmosphere. Keep in mind that refrigerant needs to be cycled out before you let it leak into the environment by opening the system. AC refrigerant is toxic and you do not want to let it out. For more help with replacing the orifice tube, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.