Q: I'm trying to decide whether extended warranty is required for 2017 Honda CRV EX-L 7 yrs 100000miles

Hi Team, Im trying to decide is extended warranty worth for my new 2017 Honda CRV EX-L car for 7 yrs with 100000miles costing me $2999, is it really worth for the new car please advise appreciate your help!!!

This would depend entirely on what exactly is covered by the warranty. If the warranty is complete Bumper to Bumper anything at all that goes wrong for 100,000 miles and you drive a lot per year such as 20000 or more, it is probably a good deal. However if the warranty is not Bumper to Bumper and you drive 10,000 or less per year, it is very unlikely that this would be a worthwhile purchase.

3. I'm trying to decide whether extended warranty is required for 2017 Honda CRV EX-L 7 yrs 100000miles