Q: I'm having problems with flooding

My truck is missing missing firing and flooding, I have changed all the sensors what could be wrong

3. I'm having problems with flooding

Q: Why won't my truck start?

Hi there. Check the battery cables and see if they are tight and clean. If the battery cables are tight and clean, then check the ground wire to the fuse box and see if its loose or corroded. If the...

Q: 20 amp ignition fuse continues to blow

Hello. All of this depends on what was spliced into that circuit when the engine was swapped out. I usually isolate this problem by disconnecting the circuits in it until it no longer blows. This fuse usually has a problem...

Q: Q: Ac not blowing cold air

You may have different problems that would require the pressures to be checked to see if your refrigerant is full. The A/C compressor needs the proper amount of refrigerant to turn on and the temperature blend door actuator may also...