Q: I'm having problems with flooding

My truck is missing missing firing and flooding, I have changed all the sensors what could be wrong

A: The fuel system flooding can only mean two ...

The fuel system flooding can only mean two things:

Try to look inside the throttle body with the throttle held wide open and have someone turn the key to "On" without trying to start the engine. If you see fuel pouring in but not coming from the injectors then the regulator is at fault and needs replaced.

If you need assistance with this, consider enlisting a certified mechanic who can diagnose your misfire in person and make the appropriate repairs to your vehicle.