Q: I just replaced my air compressor and got with it an expanstion valve and filter drier but cant locate filter drier on the car

I just replaced the air compressor in my 2006 kia optima but the part was for a 2005 kia optima and got the expansion valve and filter drier. Installed compressor and expansion valve but can't locate the filter drier. Any ideas?

The receiver drier is located on the passenger side in front of the a/c condenser between the condenser and the line that goes to the expansion valve. It is mounted directly to condenser.

3. I just replaced my air compressor and got with it an expanstion valve and filter drier but cant locate filter drier on the car