Q: Q: I just changed the battery

I changed the battery. And now its acting funny.

3. Q: I just changed the battery

Q: Q: Speedometer quit working

The speedometer operates in correspondence to the speed sensor on the transmission. If all the other gauges are working on the dash then I would start by looking at the speed sensor on the transmission. The sensor generates a signal...

Q: After jump-starting my car it won't shift gears.

Hi there. There could be an issue with either the shifter or the transmission position sensor. If the vehicle was jump-started with the transmission in neutral, then it is possible that the shock from the battery cables being spiked as...

Q: Q: The interior lights flash when you press the brakes

Hi there. It really depends on what the source of the electrical glitch is; which will determine the repairs needed. I'd wager that the issue is an electrical fault with the brake switch that is causing this. However, since you...