Q: Q: I just changed the battery

I changed the battery. And now its acting funny.

3. Q: I just changed the battery

Q: I just changed my rear pads and rotora, now I have a grinding noise in reverse only.

You need to first remove the tires again and verify you put the pads in correct with back plate of pads facing out and make sure the thin dust shield is not rubbing the rotors. Also make sure the pad...

Q: how do i know which thermostat to replace in 2013 chrysler 200

The only way to test a thermostat is off the vehicle by heating it to specified temperatures and then measuring the valve opening height to see if the height is within specification. If you are sure one of the thermostats...

Q: Cleaning under the hood with only rag

Hello, thank you for writing in. Yes you can clean the top of the engine off with a rag. If you want to use cleaner, use a degreaser, although your engine being so new likely does not have much build...