Q: Q: I just changed the battery

I changed the battery. And now its acting funny.

3. Q: I just changed the battery

Q: Auto transmission downshifting to lower gear when decelerating causes the car to lurch. Why?

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...

Q: I have a 2015 Chrysler 200 with 7000 miles on it what type of oil should I use full synthetic or 50/50

Hi Mark. For your specific year, make and model, you should use 5W-20 multi-viscosity API SN certified oil that meets Chrysler standard MS-6395. The API certification, viscosity, and the just cited Chrysler standard should be printed on the motor oil...

Q: I accidentally tapped the battery with a wrench and it sparked. now car won’t start, it doesn’t click, and radio won’t start.

Fuses and fusible links may have opened due to the short circuit. Inasmuch as the vehicle does not start, the simplest thing to do is diagnose the starting circuit first as, in the course of that, other fundamental failures (for...