Q: check engine light on 2002 325i bmw

My check light engine is on I need to smog it but its reading out 3 codes I wanna know wats the main pary I need if it gives me, idle air control valve

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there:

Anytime an error is detected it stores a trouble code in the ECU which illuminates the check engine light on your BMW. In order to determine what’s causing issues, or causing the check engine light to illuminate, you’ll need to contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a check engine light is on inspection. Once they download all codes, they’ll have a good indication as to what’s damaged so they can make the right repairs.