Q: I hear an( eh,eh,eh) now all the time. It started when I was turning hard to the left. Then in a hard right turn, then

I have bee hearing and feeling rapid eh-eh-eh sound when I turned the steering wheel hard to the left and then the right Now when I apply the breaks also and it us now constant. I do not feel any difference in the brakes..but the power steering is inconsistent. I also had a new power steering box installed and both the breaks and the steering worked well until now.

3. I hear an( eh,eh,eh) now all the time. It started when I was turning hard to the left. Then in a hard right turn, then