Q: I hear an( eh,eh,eh) now all the time. It started when I was turning hard to the left. Then in a hard right turn, then

I have bee hearing and feeling rapid eh-eh-eh sound when I turned the steering wheel hard to the left and then the right Now when I apply the breaks also and it us now constant. I do not feel any difference in the brakes..but the power steering is inconsistent. I also had a new power steering box installed and both the breaks and the steering worked well until now.

Hello and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. There are a couple of things that could cause a sound to omit when turning the wheels from left to right. If it is a clicking noise, then the constant velocity shafts are sticking on the outer joint and are dry of lubrication. To fix this is to remove the constant velocity shaft and replace it or have it rebuilt. Another thing that could omit a sound when turning the wheels from left to right is a possible sticking steering stabilizer or a loose suspension. If the steering stabilizer is sticking, then the steering would be fighting the resistances that it makes. If the vehicles suspension is loose, then the whole front end will make noises. The fix to this is finding what is loose on the suspension and tightening it up or replacing damaged parts. If you need assistance in determining what is causing the front end to make noise, a certified technician from YourMechanic can be dispatched to your home or place of business to take a look at your vehicle.

• I hear an( eh,eh,eh) now all the time. It started when I was turning hard to the left. Then in a hard right turn, then