Q: I hear air escaping noise when I accelerate

asked by on July 11, 2017

Every time I accelerate I hear an air escaping noice thats coming from the passenger side and when I let go of the gass the noice goes away. The sounds seems to be coming from the passenger air vents I think.

Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

If the noise goes away when you let go of the accelerator, it’s probably an engine or exhaust system related noise, and you are just simply hearing it through the vents. To have a noise such as this pinpointed, the recommended service is a vehicle noise diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will identify the problem and let you know of the required repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr