Q: Leak detection pump location?

Im trading in my car soon and a check engine light came on i got it scanned and found it was the fuel leak detection pump and wanna replace it before i trade in the car but dont know the exact location of the part on my vehicle

Hi there. You are probably going to spend more time, effort and trouble trying to replace this component on your BMW than it would be worth - especially if you’re planning on trading the vehicle in to a new purchase. It’s located next to the EVAP canister on the 2011 BMW 535i. Your best bet to locate the precise location and replace it correctly would be to purchase a service and repair manual for your BMW; which you can find online rather easily.

3. Leak detection pump location?