Q: Car won't start even after jumpstart

My car won't turn over. I've tried to jump it off, but it is still not starting. I think that possibly the battery needs to be replaced.

A: The cable and its starters will need to be ...

The cable and its starters will need to be checked to see if power is getting from the battery to the starter. If it is, then the starter should be checked to see if it is getting a start signal from the ignition system. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s starting issue and make the necessary repairs for you.