Q: i head a knocking sound for like a few days...then while i was driving i heard a loud boom then my jeep cut off n alot of smoke wa

I keep hearing a knocking sound when i drive a few days ago i was driving in my jeep made a loud boom sound shut down in start smoking from the back now it won't start so i have to get it towed to whoever i choose to fix it

Based on your description, it sounds like you may need a new engine. If you were hearing knocking sounds, it is likely because the engine was low on oil. This could have been due to burning oil or leaking oil. After a prolonged period of time, the loud boom you heard was likely the result of engine internals breaking. I would recommend having the engine replaced by a qualified professonal who has experience with engine replacements.

3. i head a knocking sound for like a few days...then while i was driving i heard a loud boom then my jeep cut off n alot of smoke wa