Q: I have weak battery that caused me to have to be jumped every couple times started. Now it wont turn over at all. Is it starter

My battery is weak and has caused me to have to be jumped every couple times I start motor.. Now it wont turn over at all. Is it starter cylonoid? The lights are not dim I believe alternator is good and I put new battery in it and still won't even turn over

3. I have weak battery that caused me to have to be jumped every couple times started. Now it wont turn over at all. Is it starter