Q: I have no power from battery to the engine

asked by on August 22, 2016

Battery is good but no power to engine tried to jump start it and no good the horn won't blow as well as lights and gauges

Service Battery/cables $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello.

If you are not getting power to the vehicle at all then there is likely some sort of wiring issue. I would carefully examine the battery cables and terminals for any signs of damage or corrosion that may be hindering their ability to conduct power. If the cables appear to be okay, I would then check the vehicle’s main fuses and relay for any signs of potential damage or the need for replacement. Get in touch with a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can come to your home in order to service your car’s battery if you need some help with this. Good luck.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic