Q: I have no idea what is wrong with my car

My car has been stopping lately while I have been driving. It does it two times and then it is back to working normal. I have no idea what is wrong.

3. I have no idea what is wrong with my car

Q: My steering locked up and the key won't turn

Check the Steering Lock Module for faults. This component is tied into the vehicle security system (including your ignition key), and appears to have either failed or is not sync'ing correctly with the key and security system. A professional mechanic,...

Q: My 2001 Camry stalls in reverse.

Hi there. Check the conditions of when the engine is stalling out. Push the vehicle into a spot where you can start the engine and put the transmission in drive. Then see if the vehicle drives around. If the vehicle...

Q: 2013 Dodge dart ignition won't release key

This problem is reported for this model, by other consumers, in the NHTSA database. Some reported fixes have involved removing power from the battery as a "re-set". Also, sometimes an improperly adjusted shift cable is the cause. There is usually...