Q: I have no idea what is wrong with my car

My car has been stopping lately while I have been driving. It does it two times and then it is back to working normal. I have no idea what is wrong.

3. I have no idea what is wrong with my car

Q: Antifreeze leak and brakes squeaking

Hi, over time these seals can fail and cause leaks to occur. Brakes squeaking usually means it's time to replace them. Certain brake pads are made with small metal tabs next to the pads. As the brakes wear down the...

Q: Car stalling while driving - 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hi there. The P0033 OBD-II error code is a generic code that typically indicates a problem with the Turbocharger or Supercharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit. In most cases, the reason the code is triggered is due to a vacuum...

Q: BlueTooth Announcing Texts

I would recommend looking in your 2014 Dodge Dart's owner's manual to see if there are any bluetooth programming options available to you. If so, I would just go into the settings menu and change the bluetooth system to not...