Q: I have no idea what is wrong with my car

My car has been stopping lately while I have been driving. It does it two times and then it is back to working normal. I have no idea what is wrong.

Hi there. With only 22,000 miles on a 2015 Dodge Dart, you shouldn’t be experiencing this type of problem unless there is a fuel or ignition system electrical sensor component failure. The car is most likely still under the OEM warranty, so you might want to call the dealership first to determine if this is an issue covered by your warranty. If it’s not, contact a local technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to complete an inspection to diagnose why your car is stalling.

3. I have no idea what is wrong with my car