Q: I have no idea what is wrong with my car

My car has been stopping lately while I have been driving. It does it two times and then it is back to working normal. I have no idea what is wrong.

3. I have no idea what is wrong with my car

Q: Engine hesitating and revving

It sounds like the transmission may be slipping. With the engine running, fully warmed up, and in Park, pull the transmission dipstick and wipe it with a clean rag. Insert the dipstick fully into the tube and pull it back out...

Q: Q: shuts off after driving

If I was diagnosing your Hummer, I would want to know if there were any diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) stored in any of the computer modules. I would see if the Check Engine light was on and use my scan...

Q: It does not respond to this request. Says misrecognition. I'm about ready to rip this stupid feature out of my car. Please help me

If you don’t want Uconnect to let you know every time that your paired cell phone has a new text message, you can turn off the announcements. To do so, press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a telephone...