Q: I have a small squeak while shifting gears on a 07 mustang gt 5 speed

While shifting gears i have a small squeak and someimes hard to get i to gears. I did some research and i found that it may have been my transmission mount so i replaced it . The sou d stoppdd for a few days and the gears shift good now. But i still have a small squeak. Just needing to know what else it could be.

It is possible that your shift cable or hydraulic clutch assembly may have an issue. If you have a clutch cable, it could just need lubrication to make the sound go away. If the clutch is hydraulic, it could be the clutch slave cylinder or the clutch master cylinder causing the issue. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this inspection can be performed at your home or office.

• I have a small squeak while shifting gears on a 07 mustang gt 5 speed