Q: I have a question about my headlights.

I have stock headlights in my g35 right now and I want to put red led lights inside my headlights. Could I do this with stock lights?

You may want to check local laws regarding the use of colored light use. You may only be allowed to use them at car shows and while parked. If you want to add lights to the headlight housing, it may be as simple as removing the light housing and drilling a hole to fit the light. A small amount of hot glue may hold the bulb in place. Be sure to plan the install ahead of time so that you don’t have any clearance issues when reinstalling the headlight assembly.

3. I have a question about my headlights.