Q: When I turn left clunking sound and when steered right a rubbing sound abs and stabilitrak light is on

When I turn left there is a clunking noise from front of car. When I steer right there is a rubbing sound. The abs and stabilitrak light is on.

Hi Adele. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several possible reasons why your warning lights are illuminated, and likely are the source of the noises you’re hearing as well. Some of the possible sources include worn tie rod ends, bushings, wheel bearings or even struts. The ABS and Stability Track system often use the same sensors, so it’s possible that one of them has detected a mechanical fault that needs to be inspected by a professional mechanic to verify what repairs are needed.

3. When I turn left clunking sound and when steered right a rubbing sound abs and stabilitrak light is on