Q: I have a no crank ignition situation. Dash lights come on as well as dome lights.

Just returned from a long drive from Portland OR to Seattle WA area. Jeep sat for two days. Went to start it up and no crank at all. Don't believe it's battery related because I have dash lights and dome light, plus no activity at all with crank. No attempted turn over, just nothing. I had a similar situation with an 2005 Ford Explorer and it ended up being the ignition column actuator. Wondering if this sounds like a reasonable assumption. Also I have off and on had an issue with I believe the throttle position sensor. I did see a code pop up on the dash of P0122. I didn't think that sensor would cause a complete no crank situation though.

3. I have a no crank ignition situation. Dash lights come on as well as dome lights.