Q: Overheating issue

So I have a 2005 Lincoln ls, I keep on having over heating issues with the car. I've changed the radiator, coolant resavouir, and the thermostat housing unit. The coolant resivouir has broken 2 times because the coolant goes somewhere. I've had the car pressure tested to look for more leaks but all of the leaks have been replaced with new parts. The radiator fan kicks on the car after 15 minutes of driving and I don't know what else could be causing the car to overheat.

A: The problem may not be a leak, but a malfun...

The problem may not be a leak, but a malfunctioning water pump assembly or faulty thermostat. Make sure the drive belt is properly routed and has good tension. If the coolant isn't flowing properly, the coolant in the system will rise to too high of a temperature. I'd suggest hiring one of our mobile experts to come diagnose your overheating issue and estimate the proper repair. Good luck.