Q: I have a dodge charger 2006 that it doesn't accelerat more 4000rpm just want to see what I need to do or how to reset the accelera

When you accelerat it doesn't go more then 4000rpm is there a way to fix it or to reset the accelerator

The problems sounds like your engine is in failure management mode due to a fault in the vehicle engine computer systems or there is a mechanical fault. You should have the computer scanned for failure codes and then have those codes diagnosed.

3. I have a dodge charger 2006 that it doesn't accelerat more 4000rpm just want to see what I need to do or how to reset the accelera