Q: I have a Chrysler 300 I jus bought i had for only a week n I parked it one day my daughter locked my keys in my car so we had to f

I have a Chrysler 300 I jus bought i had for only a week n I parked it one day my daughter locked my keys in my car so we had to find a way to get it open. will we got it open but once we did the car won't start now all the electronics work battery's good just won't turn over

Hello, thank you for writing in. Although the battery is good, it may not be charged. This sounds like the most likely cause of your issues. Try to jump start the vehicle, or put the battery on a charger. If this does not work, make sure the battery’s cables are clean, dry, and tight. The cables may not be connected properly. If this is not the case, you need to look into other possibilities. Make sure nothing is damaged or jammed in or around the ignition slot where you insert the key. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a Chrysler 300 I jus bought i had for only a week n I parked it one day my daughter locked my keys in my car so we had to f