Q: Rough Idle after warm up

My car feels like a heavy thumping while idling at the stop light or in park. I replaced the max air flow sensor and the TSP and also cleaned the throttle body it still thumping no sounds just the feeling it runs smooth but thumping after drive for about 15 mins

A: It sounds as though you may have a misfire....

It sounds as though you may have a misfire. You didn’t mention a check engine light, but normally a misfire would turn it on.Try turning on the key but not starting the car. The check engine light should be lit and then go out when the car is started. This is a bulb check function. If the light is not on, then the bulb is not working and needs to be changed. Either way, I would want to scan the car and check for codes to be sure. Another thing to do is check carefully for vacuum hoses that may have come off or are leaking. Any vacuum leaks will affect the quality of the idle. If you figure you have done all you can, contact Your mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your car and recommend a solution to your problem.