Q: My truck is pulling left during hard braking and pulling hard right when accelerating or getting jostled. 2012 GMC Sierra

300 miles ago I put 2" spacers in the front to level my truck. In the process I had to replace the upper control arms. I then brought the truck in to get it realigned. They notified me the ball joints to the lower control arms were worn so I had them replace those as well. After driving the truck around a little all seemed well. Over the next couple weeks I noticed a "clank" in the front end every time I backed up from being in PARK. Just once each time. After 2 weeks the clank went away. I thought it was something that was just getting worn in. The first long drive I took the truck on after the disappearance of the clank I noticed the truck was pulling hard left when I would break hard (to the point of putting me in the other lane). As I accelerated the steering wheel would jerk back to the right almost putting me on the ditch. I brought it back in to get diagnosed and they said everything was fine. They suggested new tires. I rotated the tires and still nothing.

Hi there - I would get a 2nd opinion on the front suspension. Something, hard to say what without direct inspection, is shifting under load: a control arm bushing, suspension link, or tie rod end. I recommend a steering and suspension inspection ASAP, performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My truck is pulling left during hard braking and pulling hard right when accelerating or getting jostled. 2012 GMC Sierra