Q: i have a 2005 dodge ram 1500 that makes a clicking noise when i turn what is this

when ever i turn left r right it makes this clicking popping noise

If your vehicle is 4WD with CV axles in the front, a common cause of clicking and clunking in the circumstances that you describe is a faulty outer CV joint. Such can often be detected on visual exam and with simple tests. If the rubber boots are torn on the driveshafts (especially on the outer CV joints), that is typically an indication that there is a CV axle failure. If you request a front axle noise diagnostic, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will evaluate all the possibilities and resolve this for you. If the CV axle is defective, YourMechanic does remove and replace CV axles on a mobile basis. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. i have a 2005 dodge ram 1500 that makes a clicking noise when i turn what is this