Q: I have a 2005 chevy malibu automatic transmission, 4cylinder,

my engine light came on ... code P0171, I also had the engine power reduced reading, I was driving the freeway went to pass and started loosing power engine light come on flashing then reduced engine power reading come on then car begain to run rough wanting to die as if out of gas. I pulled off road shut car off and restarted it ran fine. I do have loss of gas mileage from what I had before any suggestions of what this would be. code reading P0171 shows oxygen sensor, ignition misfire, fuel injectors, I am pulling more of the misfire due to car wanting to die, and due to loss of gas mileage, but I'm at a loss, could this be due to maybe a bad ignition coil ? Is there any true way to find out exactly what this would be caused from without repairing multiple things to get it fixed.

3. I have a 2005 chevy malibu automatic transmission, 4cylinder,