Q: I have a 2003 Durango, I rebuild the whole engine and cooling system but still overheats when Im in a stop or in slow traffic

I took the whole engine out of the truck and sent to the machine shop the heads and the block, the pistons rings and all the rod and crankshaft bearing were replaced also the water pump and oil pump, radiator, fan clutch, and radiator hoses. The truck runs great but only in slow traffic and when I'm completely stop like in a stop light or drive thru it starts to overheats once I start moving again or gaining speed it goes back to normal What can cause the overheating?

3. I have a 2003 Durango, I rebuild the whole engine and cooling system but still overheats when Im in a stop or in slow traffic