Q: I have a 05 Lexus and I've notice that its starting to idile but my maintenance required light just came

I have a 05 Lexus and I notice that its starting to idols in the mornings or whenever I let the car sit for a while but I do notice to that my maintenance req light is on and I no that means time for a oil change.....could that be the reason for the idiling

Hi Moe. If the engine idle is rough and a service or warning light is illuminated, that is likely a good indication that a mechanical or electrical problem with the fuel or ignition system exists. Some of the common sources of this problem includes a faulty mass air flow sensor, spark plugs, plug wires or fuel injectors being clogged with debris. However, it’s also possible that the idle control valve is damage or other fuel system components. To correctly diagnose this issue, it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection.

3. I have a 05 Lexus and I've notice that its starting to idile but my maintenance required light just came