Q: It runs good for a while and then all of a,sudden it won't start,have not used lights or radio,just replaced starter

It runs good then all of a sudden it won't start have replaced starter,

Hello. If the engine will crank over and it will not start after it has run for a while then most of the time this is caused by a failing carburetor. Most of the time it will flood out and this will occur. If the engine is not cranking at all when this happens then most of the time this is caused by a bad starter or a bad battery cable. Do you know if you had a refurbished starter installed? If you want a second opinion on the mechanic’s work, YourMechanic, can dispatch a certified technician to diagnose your cars inability to start issue.

• It runs good for a while and then all of a,sudden it won't start,have not used lights or radio,just replaced starter