Q: I have a 03 Taurus and it's starting to feel rough. Like it wants to cut off. Someone told me it could be a vacuum leak.

It starts fine, but sometimes when I put it in reverse it jumps. My power steering is also going out. I'm sure I need a oil change and probably brakes.

I don't know but I really need help. Thank you

With multiple problems with different components you will need to have each of them diagnosed separately. For the running rough and almost stall you may have a sticking intake runner control valve that may require that part of the intake checked and cleaned then checked for operation to see if it needs replaced. This can cause intermittent rough idle and lack of power.

3. I have a 03 Taurus and it's starting to feel rough. Like it wants to cut off. Someone told me it could be a vacuum leak.