Q: I have a 03 Honda Civic hybrid. I tried to book a appt for a

I have a 03 Honda Civic hybrid. I tried to book a appt for a fuel filter change but it says it does not apply to my car. Why is that

Hi Jessica. Thanks for the question today. A Hybrid has a unique fuel filtration system that is not like standard gasoline-powered vehicles. Our fuel filter replacement service is for the standard unleaded gasoline engines and not the Hybrid models - which is why it was listed as this. I’ve forwarded your inquiry to our service and sales department to see if we have a mobile mechanic available that can complete the hybrid fuel-filter replacement for you. They should contact you via email shortly if we’re able to help you with this service.

3. I have a 03 Honda Civic hybrid. I tried to book a appt for a