Q: Q: Car is dead

My car died while in idle, there's no clicking sound, no dash lights, I can not work the door lock buttons nothing. I just got the battery replaced.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The battery is simply used when starting the vehicle, and to complete the charging circuit. The alternator powers the vehicle while it is operating. If there are no electrical components working, then the alternator is not providing electricity. You can perform electrical test to verify with a voltmeter, or you can simply replace the alternator. You also want to make sure that the new battery is working correctly, and you can have it tested by a technician or at most automotive parts stores. Please double check that all of the electrical connections are clean dry and tight. For more help contact or service department.

3. Q: Car is dead