Q: I have 2016 Tahoe. I was wondering if I can install two windows, two regulators, two tracked for front passanger doors as I'm plan

I have 2016 Tahoe. I was wondering if I can install two windows, two regulators, two tracked for front passanger doors as I'm planning to tint one window and the other clear so I won't get in troubles with cops. Is this possible

I have never heard of anyone installing two window tracks with two separate windows. This is not something that could be done without major modifications to the door and door tracks. I suggest seeking a vehicle custom shop to see if it can be done.

3. I have 2016 Tahoe. I was wondering if I can install two windows, two regulators, two tracked for front passanger doors as I'm plan